Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A day in the life of Mandi..

First off, I hope you like the new look.. My sister thought I needed to change it up.. she changed it for me.. It seems she has gotten bit by the BLOG BUG..she thinks she is so smart when it comes to doing the blogs.

Just so you know, my little Lula seems to be feeling a little better. She is still very weak and it is really sad to see her like this. She no longer has the strength to jump the baby gate.. Seth is so glad that she can no longer do that! Please say a little prayer for her!

Well, we are all heading for Lake Norfork tomorrow. Danny and Eric are leaving early in the morning, so that the camper will be ready for all of us when we get there late tomorrow night. We are all so excited about going! It will be sad with our dad not being there, but I know that he will be there with us in spirit!
I must admit that I am so dreading the bugs. I hate all bugs and can't stand to eat outside amongst all of the critters. Mom and Chas say that I am the PRINCESS, and they are 100% correct! :)

Anyway.. please pray for us to have a safe trip. Pray that it isn't too hard on us being there without our dad.

I will post camping pics when we get back!

1 comment:

Chasity said...

By the way, your page looks Fab...thanks 2 me! I am getting pretty good at this, huh? What bugs~there are no darn misquitos there....how could it be any better? Anyhoo, u will have a good time, you know it!! loves