Friday, September 19, 2008

Hectic Week

Well, this week has been crazy. I am the den leader for Seth's cub scout pack and I have been trying to plan things for them to do. Last night, after our scout meeting, I realized that Lula-Belle was sick. She didn't eat her dinner and refused to drink. She just layed around and acted as if she didn't have any energy. I knew that she was sick, because she can jump over the child gate that we use to keep her confined to one area. Anyway, she vomited all night, so I took her to the vet this morning, and she has a stomach virus. I had never heard of a dog getting a virus, but now I know! Anyhoo.. she got a shot and two meds and seems to be doing better. Afterall, she did jump the gate and somehow ended up in Seth Tanner's room this afternoon.!!

Danny and Landen went to watch Derek play football tonight. He is playing in McCrory. Seth and I decided to stay at home and take it easy. We went to dinner with Mom, Chas and the girls. We had mexican and it was pretty good!

Anyway.. sorry if I bored you to death.. this is my life and Chas thought that I needed to post. Talk to you soon!


Mandi

1 comment:

Chasity said...

You seriously need to update this more often.....I do mine everyday..hah! Can't wait until thursday..loves:)