Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The funniest thing...

In my last post, I was talking about the boys games. I so forgot to tell you all what happened.

Okay.. imagine this.. Landen's team is all fired up and ready to bust through the "Go Lions" paper banner. As you know, my Landen loves to be the center of attention, and that he was! I turn my head toward the banner, just as soon as I heard the paper start to tear. There was my Landen.. face down, legs and arms spread........... He tripped and Landen flat on his face, and the other players were trying their hardest to avoid leaving cleet marks on his little body. Now... for those of you who know me,,, you know that I have a SICK sense of humor! I laughed so hard that I nearly fell off of the bleachers. I litterally cried!!

Landen wasn't upset at me for laughing.. I think my kids have grown to understand that I just can't help from laughing when someone.. ANYONE.. falls. Hopefully they will forgive me and not hold a grudge! I hope I made you laugh today:)

1 comment:

Chasity said...

You're right..you do have a sick sense of humor. Anyone who would laugh at their mother falling up the stairs is pretty sick....LMBO!! just kidding, it was sad but funny at the same time! loves