Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Update on my Lula-Belle Ray...

I last posted on Friday, I think! On Saturday, she got really sick.. and I mean really sick.. I tried calling my vet seven different times, and he never answered. So, Sonya, my step-mom, came over and took me and Lula to her vet. He tested her, and sure enough, she had parvo. I had to leave her and my heart was so sad. I knew that I couldn't stand to lose another person that I loved..( and yes, she is a person!!)... Anyhoo, I finally got to bring her home today, with meds of course.. as soon as I got her home, she got really sick again. So sick that I called our pound and was going to have her put to sleep.. BUT, thank God for Ms. Dana.. she came over and gave her some fluids and she was up jumping around. She said that it may take a few days, but Lula would get better. She is laying in her bed and snoring as I type!! lol .. please say a prayer for my Lula-Belle Ray.. :)





We are all going to the lake this weekend. Hopefully it will be a happy time.. things still aren't even close to being back to normal. We are all still heartbroken, but I know that Bob would want us to enjoy ourselves, and I know that he will be there to see the kids roasting their marshmellows, riding their bikes, and he will most definatly be there to watch Seth lay up in the camper all weekend while watching movies and playing play station 2! He gets that from his mother. I am not the outdoors type of girl.. I hate flies and bugs of all kinds. It grosses me out when we have to eat outside! UGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!!





Anyway.. please keep my family in your prayers :)





Mandi

No comments: