Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lazy Sunday..

I am sorry that I haven't posted. We have been so busy these past few days (months, actually!).

On Friday, Derek had a football game. Eric and Chas went to the game with Danny and I. Our cousin Melissa joined us, so that made our visit even better. I really enjoyed getting to be with my sister! She and Eric are looking for a new home in Manila.. YAY!!! I would love to get to see her every day! Anyway.. Derek's team lost 50 to 0, so that kind of ruined the excitement!

Landen played at Hoxie yesterday. His team lost too! Must be something in the air, huh?

Of course, Seth stayed with Nan on Friday and Saturday. He would rather take a beating than go to a football game. He just isn't interested at all. He is more interested in Cub Scouts. His next meeting is Tuesday night and he is TOO excited! Also, Danny and I are signing him up for golf lessons. I was trying to convince him that he would love golf, so I said to him, " Seth, you could be the next Tiger Woods!!". He looks at me and says, " Who was the first one????". I about passed out from laughing so hard at him! I just love my boys and don't know what I would do without any of them!

Anyway.. please keep my family in your prayers. Losing our dad was so hard and it seems we will never get over it. We miss him so much!

Love to all,
Mandi

1 comment:

Chasity said...

Sister~we had fun @ the game on Friday. I will have to go to one of Landens soon. So Seth isn't a sports whiz~wonder who he gets that from?...Oh me, u, & mom!!LOL